Google Penalty Removal
If your website is facing a sudden decrement in the traffic then it could be the case that your website has received penalty. We can help you find out what type of penalty your website has received and get it removed. However, only a handful of companies can give guarantee you regarding Google Penalty Recovery. But Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd ensures you guaranteed results in removing the Google Penalty from your website. We can immediately pinpoint the type of Google Penalty your website has received and formulate the strategy for removing it. However, the process may take a long time depending upon how long the Google Webmaster takes to process the request. Let’s have a look at the Google Penalty Removal Process-
- Consulting Google Search Console for figuring out the kind of penalty received.
- For an Algorithm based penalty we need to find out which algorithm change caused you the penalty. We use Moz’s Google Algorithm Change History for that purpose.
- Manual penalty can be because of a Panda Update (because of a poor quality of content) or a Penguin Update (because of poor or spammy links to your website).
- If it is a Penguin Update then it means your website is facing an issue related to the links. We help you to locate, request and remove manipulative, spammy and links from irrelevant sites to your website.
- Finding out the contact details such as Email address, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+ account of the Webmasters.
- Requesting the webmasters for removing the bad links to your website.
- If the bad links to your website are not getting removed by the publishers then we can help you disavow those links through Google’s Disavow Tool.
- Writing and Submitting reconsideration requests to the Google for removing the penalty.
- Continuing in adding quality content and links after the penalty has been removed.
Google Penalty Recovery And Services -
Kito Infocom Pvt Ltd is known for its effective Google Penalty Removal Services. If your website has received a penalty because of Violating any Google Quality Policy then we can get your website right on track by getting the penalties removed. We are extremely skilled in discovering the type of penalty your website has been slapped with and establishing a solution to get rid of that. Whether it be algorithm based penalty or manual, we can get it sorted.
Here Is What You Get When You Hire Us -
- Your website may have received penalty due to improper use of SEO (black hat SEO), unnatural links to/from your site, hidden keywords etc. We help you discover the reason of getting the penalty very quickly.
- Dedicated Team: We are well versed with the Google Policies and do not overlook a single aspect so that Google considers the penalty removal request.
- Complete Manual Analysis: We manually analyse and document the entire website according to the Google Quality Policy.
- Expertise: We keep ourselves updated with the Google’s Policy and monitor the changes. We expertise with all the effective methods of Penalty Removal.
- Constant Monitoring: Even after the penalty is lifted from your website, we keep suggesting you changes and updates with the updates in Google’s policies.